'We are prepared for insults, but compliments leave us baffled'

I was becoming a bit disappointed in myself as I was worried I was becoming complacent in watching my page views rise, though I thought that was probably mostly because they're at such a random number! And then I received a message on Facebook... As the blog's popularity has grown and more and more people are discovering it I've received some lovely messages that have largely come from being people I've known but don't speak too much to; until today...
If you follow my blog then you'll know that I watched Don't Call Me Crazy and absolutely loved it! So, I was more than a bit chuffed when I received a new follower on here and was subsequently added as a friend on Facebook by one of the girls who featured in the programme; Emma.
And these were the messages I received from her:

hello I just wanted to let you know that I truly love your blog and it has inspired me and given me the confidence to make my own on helping to promote awareness and understanding for mental health. Thank you for being so inspiring
Thank you so much. And you've really inspired me after don't call me crazy I kind of wanted to hide away a bit but your blog has helped me to speak out about something I am passionate about so thank you





Blogger Template Created by pipdig