Christmas Q&A with Northumbria Police

Note: these answers are that of Superintendent Barrett, the Supt for Northumbria Police
@NPCSuptTPL
@northumbriapol 
northumbria.police.uk

[These questions were taken from Zoella and Joe Sugg's yearly Christmas YouTube videos, namely: http://youtu.be/1j9ro77HxWg
I like to think that my blog gives a rounded view were possible, in that I publish posts from a variety of people and on a variety of topics that I might not have experienced or have the ability to write about. And so, every day until Christmas, there will be a new post of a different person's answers to the same questions. I hope it helps to get you all into the Christmas spirit!]

       
1. When do you start getting excited for Christmas Day?
Mid November... Love Christmas
2. Do you still have an advent calendar? If yes, which do you have and if no, when did you stop having them?
No I don't - I stopped having one when I started buying them for my son - I still buy them for him - he is 22 years old!! But I eat the chocolate in it... I buy one with chocs in so I can eat them... Obviously!!
3. What are favourite Christmas movies?
The Holiday, Toy Story 1, 2, 3 Shrek 1, 2, 3 & all the old romantic ones!!
4. Do you have any funny Christmas stories/memories?
Having a huge dog run after me whilst at work & bite my bum on Christmas Day... Was memorable!!
5. What's your typical Christmas Day?
Normally at work but I make up for it on Boxing Day etc. Lots of my favourite food & drink... Particularly chocolate.
6. What do you eat for you Christmas dinner? And what is your favourite part of it?
Traditional Turkey Christmas Day dinner... If I'm working I still manage to have a dinner at some point. I love sprouts... They're my favourite veg... Yum
7. Do you have any Christmas traditions?
I like to go to church for midnight mass on Christmas Eve & enjoy trying to do lots of traditions if work doesn't get in the way too much.
8. What are your favourite Christmas songs?
Love all Christmas sings!! Fav carol is ding dong merrily & fab pop song is Last Christmas by Wham. Love a bit of Mr Crosby's White Chistmas and other old Christmas songs!!
9. What has been your best Christmas present?
A puppy when I was 10 years old. He was a very naughty dog & got worse the older he got.
10. Do you prefer a real or fake Chrismax tree?
Real.... Who wouldn't??!!
11. This year, do you think you'd be on the naughty or nice list?
Eh nice!!!!
12. What are your favourite treats at Christmas?
Chocolate, champagne & more chocolate!!!
13. Do you prefer giving or receiving presents?
Giving.
14. Where would be your dream place to spend Christmas?
Caribbean
15. Are you good at wrapping presents?
I am a fabulous wrapper of presents.
16. What time do you usually get up on Christmas morning? Is this different from when you were little?
It depends if I'm working but probably about 7am... Used to get up very early as a child.
17. How old were you when you found out that Santa wasn't real? And how did you find out?
What??? What do you mean he isn't real... Of course he is real.
18. What is your dream Christmas present?
Another puppy would be fabulous, preferably one who wasn't as naughty as the last one!!
Blogger Template Created by pipdig